The public fascade:
The back door:
The vivisectors' lounge:
The Harlow primate lab was started in 1932 by Harry F. Harlow. Known as the Harlow Center for Biological Psychology, the Harlow Primate Laboratory, the University of Wisconsin Department of Psychology Primate Laboratory, or the Harlow Primate Psychology Laboratory, the facility sits across a narrow street from its big brother, the Wisconsin National Primate Research Center.
The lab is under the direction of Chris Coe.
The Harlow lab keeps approximately 500 rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) on hand.
Harlow lab website: http://psych.wisc.edu/primatelab/primatelabhome.html
Primate Information Network page: http://pin.primate.wisc.edu/idp/idp/entry/203